Bernette - Presser - Foot Set - Quilting
Bernette Quilting foot set -
- Edgestitch foot
- Patchwork foot
- Straight-stitch foot
- Free-motion embroidery foot
- Walking foot
- Right seam guide
This 6-piece quilting set includes:
- Patchwork Foot This foot is ideal for patchworking with exact seam allowances of 1/4 and 1/8 inch. The fabric edges can either be guided along the foot or the seam guide. This makes accurate sewing absolutely simple.
- Edgestitch Foot This presser foot with guide facilitates the topstitching of edges, hems, and pleats, which is helpful for sewing on lace or tapes, and for reinforcing edges. The guide helps you achieve flawless seams and hems that run parallel to the edge.
- Straight-Stitch Foot This presser foot is ideally suited for all straight-stitch work. The small stitch hole supports the material during sewing.
- Free-Motion Embroidery Foot The open embroidery sole offers a clear view of the embroidery area, making precise, creative free-motion works and thread painting simple. Ideally suited to outline quilting or the free-motion quilting of very small details.
- Walking Foot This foot works well with fabrics that are difficult to work with. If supports the fabric feed by a second feed dog on the upper side of the foot. The sewing project is moved simultaneously by the two feed dogs which allow a smooth sewing process.
- Right Seam Guide With the practical seam guide, parallel seams can be sewn at a regular distance. Moreover it serves as a reliable guide support when topstitching and sewing hems. With this, even challenging sewing work can be done properly and professional
This accessory is an original Bernette accessory compatible with these Bernette Sewing Machines: